Friday, January 23, 2009

hey there

Well it is half way throught Jan and the weather is very very weird here. Fog, fog, and more fog. Most of the snow has melted that we got during christmas. Our lives are starting to get back to normal after the holidays. I have started a change in my eatting and what not and am going to join weight watchers online. It is either this or that surgery and would rather try this first. I have lost two pounds already so going good so far. Mom and dad are doing good. The kiddos are doing pretty good too. Like I said not much is going on and I do have pictures but have to find my memory sticks that we lost in order to post some new ones on here =] So when I find them or get a new stick then i will post some new pictures =] Well I will write more later and hope to have pictures up soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So I know that I am lame and we just ran into eachother at Target. Kaylee and Hannah have not stopped talking about seeing you. They were so excited. I am happy that we were able to hook up and chat a bit. I wish you lived closer so we could go get coffee or lunch together. Well I hope all is going well with the girls. KIT.