Friday, December 18, 2009

Sorry

OMG I totally forgot I had this blog. Have had so much going on lately. So sorry. Well any ways. it has been awhile sense I have posted any thing. Still staying with mom and dad for now going to try to get a house or something like that after the holidays. Paul got a job working at Minico high school at night cleaning up. He likes it allot and it pays ok. We found out that Allison has ADHD and is on medication for that she is doing a little better but had to switch her medications because it didn't seem like it was working heheeh. Olivia on the other hand is a little buger. She is mean most of the time and she loves running around naked . Kids these days ehhehe. I am doing ok. Just staying at home helping mom and dad with the house and looking after the kiddos as much as I can. The kiddos are looking forward to Christmas this year. We are all going to my grandparents house if every one is well and spend christmas with them. We got a new tree last year for real cheap and put it up this year it looks great. I just got the girls ornaments. Allison got cinderella in her carriage and olivia got mickey mouse club house one. I try and get them one each year. Well not sure what to tell you guys. I will try and post more often. Brandi keep reminding me hehehe. Here are some pictures I have on my camera i would post more but my protable hard drive took a crapo and I lost every thing. Thank the lord for facebook. myspace, and photo bucket. heheeh. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year. I use this new program online called picnik.com and they make cool pics so i will post ones I have done.









1 comments:

Molina Family said...

That sucks about Alison having ADHD. Hope that everything starts working out with meds. Ur pics are really cute too.