Wednesday, May 26, 2010

update






I know I know I keep forgetting to post on this thing =] We have been doing pretty good. I turned 29 in Feb I officially stop my birthdays now hehehe We had Easter and the girls got allot. We went to two easter egg hunts in Twin Falls and one in Kimberly and then did one here at the house and one at the neighbors house They had so much fun. I didn't get any pictures of them getting them. To busy keeping track of the kids. Allison has two more days left of school and I think she is happy about that. She keeps saying she is tired in the morning. heehhe. She turned 8 this last Sat and she had so much fun. We had her party at the church and did a few games had some pizza and cake we forgot the special ice cream i got her but she had a blast and got allot of stuff =] Paul has been in Boise for the last month and wasn't able to make it but comes home tomorrow so we are all very very happy about that =] Other then this not much going on. Mom and dad are doing good. Think dad is going nuts. He hasn't gotten any thing planted in his garden yet cuz of the weird weather we have been having. I hope you all are doing good and I will try and post more heheheeh.


0 comments: