Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleep Over











Well we had a fun night last night. Samara and her kids came to spend the night last night. Dad, Avery, and her went hunting this morning. I got Allison a blow up ready bed. Well she already had one but I got a new one for her and the old one goes to Olivia. I got it on sale at Toys r us. If you got kids or you are a grandparent and don't have room for another bed. These beds are good to have around. Kind of like a air bed but with a sleeping bag attached to it. They are loads of fun for kids too. Well I tried to put the two girls in theirs and then Avery had his plan sleeping bag. Well needles to say they all ended up in their own beds and Samara's kids ended up in bed with her. For some reason Olivia didn't want to go to sleep last night. I think we went to bed at like 11 and usually the girls are asleep by 10 at the latest. I think the kids had a fun night last night just being around each other. We will be doing this again next weekend for Halloween. We are all going to go trick or treating down here in Rupert. I am going to make them a cool Halloween dinner and make sure and look at all their candy this year. They are having some recalls on some candy from China. We should stop getting stuff from china because they keep using bad stuff. I seen the other day they are using used condoms for hair ties. They put string around it and sell them very cheap. The weirdos. What has this world come to. Well any ways. Other then that we are all doing good. Three of us have colds but are trying to get rid of them. Allison is doing VERY VERY well in school and she has red ribbon week this next week. Monday they get to wear hats, Tuesday is Hawaiian day, wed is PJ day, Thursday is red day, and Friday is their Halloween party so I think they will get to dress up in their costumes then. I will be glad she is going to be so cute. She is snow white this year. She wanted to be Sleeping beauty this year again for the millions time but told her no so she picked snow white =] Well I will end it for now. If i don't write any thing for awhile I will make sure to write on Halloween. I will had pictures too so you guys can all see the kids in their costumes.

0 comments: