Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a joyful day


ok well today has started off ok I guess. Olivia once again was being a pain in my butt but what is new. Mom is doing ok they did find a vain so she will get to keep her foot. So that is a GOOOOODD GOOOODDD thing. She will go in for surgery on her birthday which is Oct 13th so keep those prayers coming. I took some pictures yesterday of mom when she got home I was making some hair things for Allison. So see mom is so silly heheheeh. She was so happy yesteday. her and dad went on a date last night and went to the great wall in Boise. They love chinese food. I took a picture of Olivias new Halloween shirt. It says Worlds Cutest Witch
Well going to end it for the day. I will write more tomorrow if any thing new comes up. =] Have a good Tuesday all =]

0 comments: