Monday, September 15, 2008

a worryfull day today



Well today is Monday and I will be a worry wart all day long. My mom goes in to Boise today to get her leg checked out. So please guys if you could pray for her that would be great. Olivia has been a little toad for the last couple of days. My mom has been canning and she wants to get into every thing and she can't so that has been hard. She did a face plant in to the coffee table and got a good booboo on her chin. If you look in the picture you can see it kind of. Allison has been a big big girl. She has been wanting to go to school so bad this weekend. She said she will be happy to go back and be with her friends. She is doing so good. Friday they had a treat day. So we got her 3.00 to spend. She got a juice box, a few fruit roll up things and some candy. So she was excited about that. The shirt she has on is her school shirt. I think maybe I should get her a new one because she wears it every friday so maybe heheeh. I did get her a sweat shirt like this one too. She was excited about that too.

0 comments: