Monday, September 29, 2008

what is going on now.

Well not a whole lot is going on. Allison at Cheer Camp Sat and she did I guess OK. I think the cheerleaders kind of gave up on her after awhile. She just kind of did her own thing most of the time. I am having her practice so she knows that she needs to do it. She says she really like cheerleading so not sure if I want to keep her going. I do need to keep her in something for some extra activities to stay fit and what not but just not sure what she will want to do. Don't want to spend allot of trying to really find that out either cuz money is tight right now. But she is looking forward to her cheer thing tomorrow night at the Jerome vs Minico game. That will be interesting because we lived in Jerome and she did cheer at a few of the Jerome games so hope no one notices heheehehh. Other then that not much is going on. Just the same old same old.

0 comments: