Tuesday, September 23, 2008

what is new

Well I feel better then I did a few days ago. If i got up I would get this big pain in my tummy and I was really dizzy and had to go to the bathroom allot. So now I am not and I feel better. Well i will not be posting any pictures for a few weeks. I have donated my SD card from my camera to Allison's leapster 2 game thing. It said he needed one so I had to put it in there grrrrrrrr. So gotta wait on the pictures for a few weeks so i can get a new card. Well i broke down and got a new DVD player. I haven't really gotten a good DVD player sense we were in Germany. My first DVD player that I ever got and the first electronic item I ever got myself died. So i decided I wanted my TV and movies back in my bedroom so I can watch again at night instead of playing games on my phone. I hooked it up and every thing well I think something is wrong with my TV now cuz it will not work. I hooked the DVD player in the backroom and the girls are watching a movie out of it now and it is awesome. So I guess i will be getting a new TV soon. I don't really want to buy one but I guess it will be good to get for when we get out new house =] Things are going OK. I am excited for Olivia's second birthday to come. It is Oct 9Th. So I am going to combined moms and Olivia's birthday party together. It will be short and sweet because mom has surgery on her birthday so don't need her to stress about any thing. I will be getting some baby gates that are better so we can keep moms leg safe =] Don't want the girls to hurt her. I think I am going to make mom a big bubble that she can live in for awhile so then no one can hurt her heheheehhe. Paul is doing pretty good. He misses very one but I think he is doing OK. He got himself a TV/DVD player thing and he also has a portable DVD player also. So that is cool that he can watch TV. I was going to send him with the computer but after the last trip he had to the sandbox I don't want it coming up missing. We got Allison's Halloween costume yesterday in the mail and it is very cute. She is going to be snow white this year. She is excited. Olivia had her costume on yesterday and got stuff on it so might be getting a new one depending on if that stuff doesn't come out. Well i will be ending for now. I hope every one is well and I will write more later =]=

0 comments: