Friday, September 12, 2008

Today


Well hello every one. This is my very first blog ever. I figured I would start this blog so every one will know how we are all doing and you can see pictures of the girls. I don't email that much any more and have ALOT of pictures to show so I figured this would be best. We are doing OK. As most of you know Paul will be gone for a year for work and so we are staying with my mom and dad for awhile. The girls enjoy having the space to run around and Allison loves to help grandpa pick stuff in the garden. Allison is loving school. She will not let me walk her to her class any more. She is becoming Miss independent. =] I got her a new Leapfrog game player and she LOVES IT. I think she is getting tired of the two games I got her so will have to see if I can get her another one. But she has learned allot from those games. She can't wait for Halloween. She wants to be snow white and she talks about it all the time. I think she just can't wait until she gets the candy ehhehe.





Well gotta tell you about Olivia OMG she has grown so much. She is a grumpy two year old already. She will be 2 on Oct 9th. I just doesn't seem like she is that old. Time is flying by. He new fav thing is streaking. She has found out how to take off her cloths and streak around the house. I guess it is OK sense we are trying to potty train her. She is just to funny. She will make you laugh all the time. She loves to spit at you and stick her toung out at you. He laugh is a contagious laugh. She too I think is getting excited to have Halloween come. I have gotten her costume already and she loves it. I actually ended up getting two. A princess and tinker bell. Well the tinker bell one is two small so what I did was I put the wings from that and added it to the princess one and it looks so cute.








Well as for me I have been getting along. I miss Paul but a year will go by fast. I have been trying to keep busy so that it will fly. I am excited for Halloween to come one of my fav holidays. I am going to dress up my mom and dads house in Halloween style this year. It will be a blast. Well I will end this for now and write tomorrow or so. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and check back often.

1 comments:

Molina Family said...

Is that olivias halloween costume??